Financial Literacy for Teens by a Teen (With a Little Help From Mom & Dad)Finley Lewis - SIGNED COPY
9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% Of Adults Don’t Know
- A clear understanding of what money actually is (be honest – have you ever really thought about it? And what does it have to do with squirrels?!)
- How to develop a happy, healthy, and exciting money mindset… and why you want to
- The real point of having money (when you know this, you’ll be driven to make it)
- Why the money in your piggy bank is worth less than it was when you put it in there – and what you can do instead
- How setting goals can make your money multiply (and the trick to doing so wisely)
- The secret to setting up income streams as a teenager – who doesn’t want more money?!
- Why you’re never too young to be an entrepreneur… plus top ideas for getting started
- How you can use words to win adults over and make them not care that you’re a kid when they’re parting with their money
- A clear guide to avoiding the paycheck-to-paycheck reality most adults face
- How to make money when you’re at school (or still in bed!)
- The art of avoiding debt and reducing the amount of money the tax man takes
- Key financial concepts like credit, investment, stock markets, and assets… made fun!
- Practical ‘to-do’ lists accompanying every chapter – so you can start growing your money straight away
And much more.
The younger you are when you unlock the secrets of money, the more money you’ll have in your life. Intrigued? Then read on…
You don’t really need to know about money until you’re older… Mom and Dad take care of everything you need, and until you have to fend for yourself, financial knowledge is irrelevant, right?
At your age, you have an advantage over the adults around you – the earlier you start with good financial habits, the more money you’ll have later.
Let’s put that into perspective. If someone had told you when you were four that you could do something then that would give you money to spend on whatever you wanted now, wouldn’t you want to have done that?
Maybe four-year-old you wouldn’t have understood, but for you now, that extra money would be amazing. That’s the position you’re going to be in years down the line if you start acquiring good financial habits now.
And if that all sounds dry and tedious and you’d far rather be playing video games with your friends, you’re in for a treat.
You haven’t hit upon a dry textbook here – you’ve found a fun and engaging guide written by another teenager – one who already understands how to build his wealth.
Inside this unique guide to money and how to use it wisely, you’ll find everything you need to know to set yourself up for life – and that doesn’t just mean having more money – it means having more freedom.
You’re never too young to learn about money… In fact, the younger you are, the better.
That’s your key to freedom when you’re older – the ability to travel; the ability to do the kind of work you love; the ability to live comfortably without sacrificing your life to long working hours.
Even better? You can pick up all the knowledge you need in one fun and engaging guide – written by a kid just like you.
Discover what every adult wishes they’d known at your age: Scroll up and click ‘add to cart’ right now!